Table of Contents
Notes of Enterprise Application Design And Development
Challenges in EA Development
1. Programming Productivity
- Maintain pace of time
- The ability to develop and deploy applications is key to success in the information economy.
- Applications need to go quickly from prototype to production and to continue evolving even after they are deployed.
- Support a variety of clients, can contribute to both responsiveness and flexibility, or support several types of clients simultaneously.
2. Response to Demand
- The ability for applications to scale easily and automatically to accommodate anticipated or unexpected growth is key to achieving the goals.
- Systems need to be designed to handle multiple client interactions with ease.
- They need mechanisms for efficient management of system resources and services such as database connections and transactions.
- Automatic load balancing
- Run on any server appropriate to anticipated client volumes.
- Easily switch server configurations when the need arises.
3. Integration with Existing Systems
- Challenge for developers of enterprise applications is how to reuse and commoditize informations.
- Developers need standard ways to access middle-tier and backend services such as database management systems.
- Need systems that provide these services consistently, so that new programming models or styles aren’t required as integration expands to encompass various systems within an enterprise.
4. Freedom to Choose
- Freedom of choice in enterprise application development should extend from servers to tools to components.
- Choices among server products provide the ability to move quickly and easily from one configuration to another as internal and external demand requires.
- Access to the appropriate tools
- Access to tools most appropriate to their skillset and contribution.
- Take advantage of external expertise and to enhance developer productivity.
- Attitude BBA Notes
- The Library Card – Four Levels of Interactions | BBA English
- Globalization Complete Note
- Introduction to Hospitality Sales and Marketing
5. Maintaining Security
- Traditionally, IT departments have been able to maintain a relatively high level of control over the environment of both servers and clients.
- One of the difficulties in integrating disparate systems is providing a unified security model.
- Single sign-on across internal application and asset boundaries is important to creating a positive user experience with the applications.
J2EE Platform Overview
- All J2EE Web containers provide runtime support for responding to client requests, performing request time processing (such as invoking JSP or servlet behavior), and returning results to the client.
- All EJB containers provide automated support for transaction and life cycle management of EJB components, as well as bean lookup and other services.
- Containers also provide standardized access to enterprise information systems; for example, providing RDBMS access through the JDBC API.
- Container provides application behaviors at assembly or deployment time through the use of deployment descriptors
- Study Notes for Architecture – 1
- Notes of Enterprise Application Design And Development – EADD
- IOM 2068 Past Question With Answers
- UNIT-1 BBA III Year Notes – Logistics Management (Osmania University)