Table of Contents
Council for Technical Education and Vocation Training (CTEVT)
Office of the Controller of the Examination
Diploma/ Proficiency Certificate Level Full fee Paying Entrance Exam-Shrawan, 2074
Time: 2:15hrs. Full marks: 60 (1×60=60)
Attempt All Questions
21. Which instrument is used to measure the atmospheric pressure?
a. Ameter b. Hydrometer c. Manometer d. Barometer
22. In which principle construction of hydraulic brake is based on?
a. Law of Floatation b. Newton’s Law c. Archimedes’s Principles d. Pascal’s Law
23. What is the density of water at 4°c?
a. 1050kg/m³ b. 1000kg/m³ c. 900kg/m³ d. 950kg/m³
24. Which of the following is the audible sound frequency for a normal man?
a. 10Hz-15Hz b. 20Hz-20KHz c. 13Hz-20KHz d. 25Hz-25KHz
25. What is the process by which the primary and secondary coil of a transformer are linked each other?
a. Conduction b. Convention c. Self-induction d. Mutual induction
26. What is the molecular formula of Ethanol?
a. C3H7OH B. CH3COOH C. C2H5OH D. CH3OH
27. Which gas is used to prepare dry ice?
a. Water vapour b. Carbon dioxide c. Nitrogen d. Oxygen
28. Which of the following is intert gas?
a. Hydrogen b. Oxygen c. Nitrogen d. Chorine
29. What is the scientific name of Frog?
a. Rang trigina b. Frog c. Toad d. Bufo
30. Which gland is called master gland?
a. Thyroid b. Pituitary gland c. Pancrease d. Adrenal gland
31. Where is the Gene found?
a. Nuclear b. Chromosomes c. Protoplasm d. Cell membrane
32. What is the average blood pressure of human body?
a. 120/80 mm of Hg b. 180/80 mm of Hg c. 100/100 mm of Hg d. 120/60 mm Hg
33. Which blood cell helps in blood clotting?
a. RBC b. WBC c. Plateletes d. Plasma
34. Which of the following planet does not have any satellite?
a. Saturn b. Earth c. Jupitar d. Mercury
35. In which unit the distance of universe measured?
a. Kilometer b. Mile c. Meter d. Light Year
36. Which of the following is the unit of upthrust?
a. Pascal b. Watt c.Newton d. Dioptre
37. A 100 watt lamp has resistance 484Ω in its filament. Find the current in it, when it is connected across a 220 volt line?
a. 1.1A b. 1.0A c. 0.9A d. 0.45A
38. Which element is obtained from Argentitie ore?
a. Iron b. Gold c. Silver d. Copper
39. Which of the gas is used to extinguish fire?
a. NH3 b. CH4 C. CO2 D. O2
40. Causes of common cold is…
a. Bacteria b. Virus c. Fungi d. Protozoa
41. He … me home in his car.
a. drove b. came c. comes d. coming
42. They … from Nepal.
a. come b. came c. comes d. coming
43. The indirect form of He said “I’ve bought this book.”
a. He said he had bought that book. b. He said that he bought the book c. He said that I have book d. He told that he buy this book
44. They said, “The sum rises in the east.”
a. They said that the sun rose in the east b. They said the sun roused in the east c. They said the sun rises in the east. d. They said the sun has raised in the east
45. The weather is beautiful today, …?
a. is it b. isn’t it c. wasn’t it d. were it
46. Let’s meet at the pool, …?
a. will we b. do we c. shall we d. should we
47. Rosy will call us … half an hour.
a. in b. on c. at d. from
48. The school is closed … Christmas Day.
a. on b. in c. at d. from
49. The director got the actor… the role.
a. play b. to play c. played d. palys
50. David … an award for his efforts.
a. will given b. was given c. was giving d. has given
51. My friend … is a singer came to the party.
a. whom b. whose c. who d. which
52. They remain the best friends … their quarrel.
a. although b. in spite of c. though d. even
53. If it rains, we … at home.
a. will stay b. should have stayed c. shall stay d. should stay
54. The farmers had his goats …
a. graze b. to graze c. grazed d. grazing
55. If I were the head master of my school, I … Students in discipline.
a. would have kept b. would keep c. will keep d. will be keeping
56. Austraila is … World’s flattest continent.
a. the b. an c. a d. no thing
57. The WH question of the statement ‘She came here yesterday’ is …
a. where did you come? b. When did she come? c. When were she coming? d. when was she come?
58. Hemant … Hari sing song.
a. gets b. have c. makes d. made
59. Are you sure the door … well?
a. were shut b. has been shut c. has shut d. has being shut
60. He … the girl’s name now.
a. remembers b. is remembered c. will be remembered d. will remember
Download pdf file
You may also like