Table of Contents
Lok Sewa Aayog Exam 2076 | Level 4
- The Second generation of computer was in period of
a. 1900-1936 b. 1937-1956 c. 1957-1962 d. 1963-2000
2. Joystick is ……… device.
a. Input b. Output c. Processing d. Storage
3. GPU in control unit stands for
a. Graphic Processing unit b. Gigabit Processing unit
c. Gregorian Processing unit d. Garbage Processing unit
4. Vulnerability of system designed o provide the attacker with complete control of the victim’s system.
a. Remote access trojan b. Denial-of-service
c. Distributive denial-of-service d. Fracking
5. Specific class of computer software that provides the low-level control for the device’s specific hardware is known as
a. Memory Unit b. Cache c. Firmware d. Extension
6. The parameter which difine the ratio of the horizontal length to the vertical length of monitor is know as
a. OLED b. Contrast c. Resolution d. Aspect Ratio
7.Which of the following memory is non-volatile?
a. SRAM b. DRAM c. ROM d. None of the above
8.Any data or instruction entered into the memory of a computer is considered as
a. storage b.output c.input d. information
9. Network used by group of different commercial bank is best categorized as
a. internet b. intranet c. extranet d. MAN
10. A terminal that cannot process any informarion is called……
a. direct access terminal b. intelligent terminal
c. dumb terminal d. blind terminal
11. Which is the following computer languaga is used for artificial intelligence?
a. FORTRAN b. COBOL c PROLOG d. C
12. Computer virus is a
a. bacteria b. software c. freeware d. hardware
13. An error is also known as
a. bug b. debug c. virus d. wrong
14. graphical pictures that represent an object like file, folder etc are:
a. taskbar b. windows c. icon d. desktop
15. to make a redundant copy of the entire disk, you need to run ……. command.
a. FDISK b. CHKDSK c. CPDDISK d. DISKCOPY
16. Which is the following operating system does not implement multitasking?
a. Windows 98 b. Windows NT c. Windows XP d. MS DOS
17. Settings associated with computer files that grantor deny certain rights to how to a user or the operating system can access that file
a. file attributes b. file characters c. file property d. file mechanism
18. Restore command of operating system performs
a. restore content of root directory
b. restore the operating system to an earlier point in time
c. restore taskbar
d. restore control panel
19. Which is the default alignment in word?
a. Right b. Left c. Justify d. Center
20. We can remove/hide border of a shape by selecting
a. no line b. no outline c. no border d. white line
21. The item that appears dimly behind the main body text is
a. background b. back color c. watermark d. watercolor
22. The key used to begin a new line a document is
a. delete b. insert c. arrow d. enter
23. By default, word automatically formats each heading in a table of contents as…..
a. hyperlinks b. reference c. word fields d. bookmarks
24. Not a Zoom option in ms word?
a. One page b. Multiple page c. Page height d. Page width
25. Kerning for fronts in ms-word can be
a. 1-1638 b. 0-1638 c. 0-164 d. 1-164
Best Lok Sewa Aayog Updates ==>> LokSewaTips
26. Default envelop size in ms word is
a. 41/2×91/2 inches b. 41/8×91/2 inches
c. 43/4×81/2 inches d. 41/8×87/ inches
27. Data source file for mailings recipients can be
a. rich text format b. all word documents c. excel files d. all of the above
28. What is default theme of ms word?
a. Office b. Facet c. Integral d. Oganic
29. Which file starts ma word?
a. Winword.exe b. Msword.exe c. Word.exe d. Word2003.exe
30. Ctrl+N is used to do
a. save document b. open document c. new document d. close document
31. Which of the followings methods cannot be used to edit the content of cell?
a. Pressing the Ctrl key b. Clicking the formula bar
c. Pressing F2 d. Double clicking the cell
32. Keyboard shortcut to create new chart sheet
a. F9 b. F10 c. F11 d. F12
33. Data can be arranged in ascending or descending order by usimg
a. sort command from table menu b. sort command from data menu
c. sort command from tools menu d. None of the above
34. Getting data from a cell located in a different sheet is
a. accessing b. referencing c. updating d. functioning
35. To select multiple non-adjacent cells in a worksheet you will click them holding
a. Ctrl key b. Alt key c. Shift key d. Ctrl+Shift key
36. Which of the following areas in the Microsoft Excel 2010 pivot Table field list calculates the aggregates of columns?
a. Report filter b. Row labels c. Values d. Non of the above
37. Excel keeps the changed history of a workbook for….. days by default.
a. 10 days b. 20 days c. 25 days d. 30 days
38. What is the filename extension of excel workbook which are saved as excel templates?
a. .xlsx b. .xslt c. .xltx d. .slk
39. How would you locate the last cell on a worksheet?
a. Click anywhere in the worksheet, and then press Ctrl+Home
b. Click anywhere in the worksheet, and then press Ctrl+Insert
c. Click anywhere in the worksheet, and then press Ctrl+End
d. None of the above
40. Which chart displays axes but cannot display axis titles?
a. Rader chart b. Doughnut chart c. pie chart d. all of the above
41. How can you update the values of formula cells if auto calculate mode of excel is disabled?
a. F8 b. F9 c. F10 d. F11
42. Which of the following option is not available in paste special dialog box?
a. Add b. Substract c. Divide d. SQRT
43. A characterstic of an entigy
a. Relation b. Attribute c. Parameter d. Constraint
44. It is an asssociation established between two tables with common field is …….
a. Line b. Relationship c. Primary Key d. Records
45. To insert new slide in PowerPoint
a. Ctrl + M b. Ctrl + N c. Alt + M d. Alt + N
46. Which feature of PowerPoint allows you to add background color, colors for text and lines on slide?
a. Animation scheme b. Background color
c. Design template d. Color scheme
47. A digital signature needs a
a. Private-key system b. Shared-key system
c. Public-key system d. All of the above
48. According to the Constitution of Nepal, which from given option below does not belong the duty of citizens?
a. To safegurad the nationality, sovereignty and integrity of Nepal, while being loyal to the nation
b. To contravention of the Constitution and law
c. To protect and preserve public prooerty
d. To abide by the constitution and law
49. Which is the following is valid page orientation?
a. Landscape and portrait b. Gutter c. Header and footer d. All of the above
50. Which is the following typically appear at the end document for citationof source?
a. End notes b. Foot notes c. Header d. Footer