Chandragiri savings and credit cooperative ltd is a community based leading cooperative organization located in Chandragiri municipality ward 7, Thankot Mahadevsthan Kathmandu Nepal. It was established on January 06, 2001, in the spirit of fighting with poverty existed in its working are and uplift the socio-economic condition of the community.
Now it has around 2 billion assets with 12000 individuals as a member and providing a wide range of financial products and services.
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||Banking / Insurance /Financial Services|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jan. 07, 2020 23:55 (1 week, 5 days from now)|
|Experience Required||:||Less than or equals to 2 years|
|Age||:||More than or equals to 25 years|
- Must have completed a Master degree in the related field
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the related field
- Strong effective communicator
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Proficient in MS Office Package
- Must be motorbike license holder
- Handle all loan recovery process as assigned by the loan department
- Conduct loan monitoring program time to time as scheduled in-department plan
- Prepare organizational loan performance report monthly
- Review and update credit and loan file
- Negotiate payment arrangements with members who have delinquent loans
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans
- Explain to members the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Supervise loan personnel
Salary, Allowances and other benefits will be as per the policy of the organization.
All interested candidates are requested to submit their application directly to the office address or apply via email along with CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for the further process and requested for deposit examination fees.