Siddhartha Bank Trainee Assistant
Our client, Siddhartha Bank Limited is a constantly growing “A” Class Commercial Bank offering a wide range of innovative banking products, solutions, and services. In order to meet its progressive growth plan and fill in the job positions existing/proposed branches inside and outside Kathmandu valley; the Bank is seeking for highly enthusiastic, result-oriented and skilled Nepalese citizens with strong desire to excel in banking for the following position:
Minimum Qualification and Requirement:
For Placement inside Kathmandu Valley
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 55% or CGPA 3 in the field of Business/Management /Information Technology
- Age not exceeding 26 years as on application deadline
For Placement outside Kathmandu Valley
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% or CGPA 2.5 in the field of Business/Management/Information Technology
- Age not exceeding 26 years as on application deadline.
Documents to be submitted:
- Job Application
- Recent passport size photo
- The latest CV with at least two references
- Copy of Nepalese Citizenship
- Copy of all academic degree from SLC to Bachelor
In case your Bachelor’s Final Transcript is pending then please upload all your Bachelor’s semester results (From sem 1 to 7 or Year 1 to 4).
Preference will be given to suitable local candidates or the candidates form the surrounding areas of the branches. Candidates are strictly advised to categorically mention at least three branches they have applied for. Failure to mention the applied branches shall be automatically disqualified.
The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Depending upon the number of applications received, the Bank may raise the minimum criteria as stated above and call only shortlisted candidates for the further selection process.
Only candidates getting through the initial screening will be contacted for the further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to disqualification of the candidate for this vacancy and any future recruitment process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Shortlisting will be done based on the answers provided while applying for this position.